Hadean Ventures is a fast-growing life science fund manager that invests in companies across Europe and beyond with a particular focus on the Nordic region. We invest into leading companies that have the potential to shape the future in drug development, biotech, medical devices and ehealth.
Hadean Ventures has offices in Oslo, Norway and Stockholm, Sweden and collaborates with world-class academic institutions and start-up hubs to identify, support and finance world class research.
We are expanding with the following roles within our investment team:
As part of the investment team, responsibilities include:
· Sourcing of investment opportunities within the medical field
· Scientific, strategic, market and financial assessment
· Formal due diligence and transaction execution
· Operational support of portfolio companies
· Representing Hadean Ventures at international conferences
· Medical or scientific degree (MD or PhD)
· Strong interest in medical innovation
· Fast learner, ambitious and a self-starter
· Fluent English
Hadean Ventures is an equal opportunities employer and values all forms of diversity. Hadean Ventures offers an attractive and rewarding opportunity for the right individual with competitive compensation. The opportunity is located in Oslo.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.